Apple Store West 14th Street
HQ served as landmarks consultants to Apple Inc. for the Landmarks Preservation Commission approval of their West 14th Street retail store. Located in the Gansevoort Historic District, the building was designed by James S. Maher and built in 1923 as market and loft space. Working with Bohlin Cywinski Jackson Architects, HQ provided storefront restoration and design consultation which was based on historical research in addition to seeing the project through the Landmarks approval process. This project was completed in 2007.