99 John Street
HQ served as historic preservation consultants to the Rockrose Development Corporation for the rehabilitation of 99 John Street. 99 John Street was designed by Shreve, Lamb & Harmon and completed in 1933 as the headquarters of the Insurance Company of North America. Working with the project architects and owners, HQ led the government review process to ensure that the work met the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards qualifying the project for the 20% historic tax credit. The rehabilitation and conversion of 99 John Street to residential and commercial use with basement parking was completed in 1999.