HQ served as historic preservation consultants to New York Institute of Technology to compile a Historic Structure Report for the Aluminaire House. The Aluminaire House, designed by Albert Frey and built in 1931, is an early example of modernist architecture in America. Constructed as an exhibition pavilion, it later served as the private home of architect Wallace K. Harrison. Working with New York Institute of Technology students, professors Jon Michael Schwarting and Frances Campani saved the building from demolition and moved it to the Central Islip campus. HQ worked with the team to analyze the historic fabric of the Aluminaire House, research its historicity, and provide specific recommendations for its restoration.